Cash back Visa
Cash Back Visa Rates As Low As
APR Effective 1/1/2019*
Cash Back Visa
BECU is a not-for-profit credit union committed to supporting the financial health of our member-owners. That's why our cash back credit card gives you 1.5% cash back on every purchase with a low rate and fewer fees.
- 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfer for the first 12 months. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 11.90% to 22.90% upon your credit-worthiness. *
- One of the nation's lowest APRs after the introductory period **
- No balance-transfer fee
- No cash-advance fee
- No foreign-transaction fee
- Earned cash back does not expire ***
- Zero liability for fraud ****
* 0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases for twelve (12) months from date of account opening, and 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for twelve (12) months when completed within ninety (90) days of account opening. After that your APR will be from 11.90% to 22.90%, based on your credit worthiness and product selection. This APR will vary with the market based with Prime Rate.
** See important information about rates, fees and other costs.
*** Account must remain open and in good standing. See the BECU Cash Back Visa Program Rules, Terms and Conditions for complete details.
**** Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.